Water-based, non-coat-forming multicoat glaze
- Primer and topcoat in one system
- Penetrates deep into the wood
- Does not form coats, the substrate retains its natural effect
- Early block resistant
- Protects against greying
- Versatile use
- Can also be used as a primer from the [Z] DecoTec® products
For non-dimensionally stable interior and exterior wooden components with no contact with the ground.
- Protection of wooden components when used as primer and topcoat, e.g., log cabins or garden houses, façades, fences
- Colouring primers in the layer build-up with glazing [Z] DecoTec® products
- Wooden components with high maintenance requirements, e.g., handrails, railings, terrace decking, panels, playground equipment
Types of wood containing constituents or a high resin content, and knots may cause discolouration depending on the colour used. Knots may impact on the ability of the coating to adhere. Substrates containing constituents or a high resin content can impact on the absorption of water-based paints and glazes. Resin spots are not coating faults.
- Colour-Line Nature, Colour-Line Classic and special colours based on [Z] DecoTec® 5425 Basis DEL. Integrated into the ZOBEL colour mixing system.
- The colour of the layer build-up is created after 2-3 coats of [Z] DecoTec® 5425
- The colour may be influenced by the quality, moisture and processing conditions of the wood.
Standard layer build-up:
- 1 x [Z] ZowoTec® 118 Impregnation ProtectX
- 2 – 3 x [Z] DecoTec® 5425 UniCoat 2in1 Impregnation