Water-based, colourless and glazing, stair and furniture coating for interior use
- Fast coat build with a high filling capacity
- High abrasion and scratch resistance, also suitable for wooden floors
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and hand cream
- Good grain enhancement of the substrate
- Very good stability even on standing surfaces
- Highly transparent / clear
- Excellent sanding properties
- Compatible with the [Z] ZowoHome®, [Z] DecoTec® and [Z] ZowoTec® range
Stairs, interior doors, furniture, general interior wood surfaces.
- Colour-Line Nature, Colour-Line Classic and special colours based on [Z] ZowoHome® 8400 Basis EL. Integrated into the ZOBEL colour mixing system.
- The colour of the layer build-up is created by the interplay between the colour of the primer, intercoat and topcoat.
- The colour may be influenced by the type, quality and moisture of the wood, and also by the processing conditions.
- The colour and its intensity is influenced by the application method, e.g. painting or spraying, and the respective thickness of the coats.
- Even if the colour designations are the same, colour variations may occur with the other Berger-Zobel products. The difference is influenced by the binder, coat thickness, application method and the primer used.
Standard layer build-up:
- 1 x [Z] ZowoHome® 8200 COLOR Primer
- 2 x [Z] ZowoHome® 8400 WoodStar approx. 125 μm